Monday, February 13, 2023

Simas Kudirka Has Passed

           

         This is Simas Kudirka with Giedre Zickyte, who produced the award winning documentary about Kudirka called, "The Jump"


 

 It is with sorrow that I relate that Dad's friend, and my own friend, Simas Kudirka, 92, has passed.   I should have called him again, but I have been distracted by the sudden death of my 32 year old son and settling his estate recently.   Kudirka was a brave and kind man who loved freedom and wasn't afraid to say so.

            I am sad this evening, and so I will add more here at a later date.


https://baltics.news/2023/02/12/the-sailor-simas-kudirka-immortalized-in-the-movie-jump-has-died/?unapproved=129&moderation-hash=63cea06a0b9cbe90eba714175055ce5c#comment-129

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment